PAY YOUR BILL ONLINE
The Town of Hamilton is pleased to offer our customers the option to pay Utility and Tax bills online. Paymentus Corporation is a third party automated payment service that accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and Checks.
FOR PERSONAL PROPERTY TAXES – Your Account # is our Invoice #, found in the upper left corner of your tax bill. You can use one of your invoice numbers to pay for multiple bills with the same last name.
You can pay your bill anytime, 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
Paymentus will charge a $4.25 service fee for each utility bill transaction up to $300 and 2.65% of the tax bill payment for each tax bill transaction.
What do I need to use this Service?
- Your Town of Hamilton utility account number
- The balance owed on your bill, or the amount you wish to pay
- Your credit card or check routing information
- Valid E-mail address for confirmation receipt (Online Payment Only)
How do I access this Service?
- Call toll free 1- 877-730-9694 or
- Click on the links above to go to a secure third party website at Paymentus Corporation.
Why is there a Service Fee?
- Paymentus charges a fee to use their service.
- The fee covers payment handling and processing charges.
Is the Town of Hamilton Utilities getting any part of the fee?
- The Town of Hamilton does not receive any part of the service fee.
- Paymentus is an independent company providing a service for the Town of Hamilton.