How Do I….

… Contact Miss Utility Before I Dig?      Call 811 (in Virginia) or 1-800-552-7001 or go to

…  File a Traffic Complaint with the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office?    Go to and click on Citizen Feedback/Traffic Complaints.

…  Report a Street Light that is Out?   Go to and click on the Outage Center

…  Report a Road or Street Sign issue with VODT?  Go to